Monday, November 5, 2018

Patience is a virtue.

I still remember when our BE result was out and I was standing there and wondering that how time flies. That time me and my all friends realised that its high time to look for a job.
Fortunately, test was held at the University and I some how managed to get the job. That was a whole transition in my life, I being raised by a truly independent mother that always inspired me and I was always eager to do job and earn money to payback (that's nearly impossible) to my parents.
Coming back to the professional life, I was new at the office. Didn't know much about the environment and how the job being done as there is a big gap/bridge between academics and field. I used to be worried at times, struggling with the deadlines, at the same time i was not so satisfied with my salary without realising that how little I was useful to my seniors (Hehehe). I just want to learn and to do everything so that I can prove my self. I was so impatient and just want the things to be done quickly but Alhamadullilah blessed with the best senior and Bosses who bared me :D, taught me and understood me.
MashAllah completed almost an year at the office, now things are much more better. Still long way to go. The point being here is everything comes at it's prescribed time. As according to my boss "We want a magic wand" and this is so true. We just want promotions and increment in our salaries and just want to do everything without realising that how much is our input.
Alhamadullilah, today I am very much satisfied with my input to the work and the salary which is being payed to me.

This goes out for all my juniors, trust me i was there and I know how it feels after graduation when we are in a race and just wanted to be employed and very much upset with our starting salaries. But trust me you'll pass and you'll understand that everything has an appropriate time and It will come to you no matter what. You'll learn the things and slowly you'll grab the things. It's completely normal. So just trust yourselves because no doubt, Patience is a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment